Vegan Nori Snack Chips
PLANT-BASED | GLUTEN FREE | DAIRY FREE | SOY FREE
These petite little seaweed snacks are made from toasted nori, almond butter, miso and sesame seeds. They pair nicely with soup, salad, sushi or a nice cup of tea. Easy to make and good for two weeks in an airtight container.
Servings: 48 Snack Chips
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Begin by adding all the ingredients for the filling to a small mixing bowl. Whisk ingredients until smooth and well blended.
- Lay one sheet of nori on a cutting board and place ¼ of the filling in the center. Using your fingers spread the filling out evenly on the nori making sure to go all the way to the edges. Top with sesame seeds and another sheet of nori, pressing it down lightly to seal.
- Using a VERY SHARP knife cut the nori in half lengthwise. Holding the top edges with your fingertips cut each half into 6 long strips, making 12 strips total.
- Repeat this process for the remaining sheets of nori. Place all the chips evenly on the baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes. They are done when they have turned blackish in color and are crinkled along the sides.
- Allow chips to cool (they will get crispy when cooled) and then store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.