Vegan Tofu Peanut Butter with Miso Paste
PLANT-BASED | DAIRY FREE | OIL FREE | QUICK & EASY
Pump up your peanut butter with tofu and our Miso Master miso paste. This recipe is great as a spread for a PB & J, dipping vegetables or fruit, and even on top of a waffle. Great for fitness enthusiasts and health conscious eaters who don't want to sacrifice taste.
Servings: 32 Tablespoons
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- ¾ cup Creamy Natural Unsalted Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Fresh Lime Juice
- ½ cup Soy or Almond Milk
- 6 ¾ ounces Firm, Extra Firm or Silken Tofu
- 1 tablespoon Tamari
- 3 tablespoons Sweet White, Mellow White, or Chickpea Miso paste
- 1 tablespoon Pureed Ginger
- 1 ounce Chopped Peanuts
Fit Foodie Modifications
- ½ cup Creamy Natural Peanut Butter (reduced amount)
- 1 cup Soy or Almond Milk
- 1 scoop Vegan Chocolate or Peanut Butter Protein Powder (added)
- 120 grams Powdered Peanut Butter (added)
Fit Foodie Version
- If you are doing the Fit Foodie version use the measurements for soy milk and peanut butter below the Fit Foodie heading. Add the extra ingredients (protein powder and powdered peanut butter) as well.
- Add crumbled tofu, soy milk, lime juice, tamari, ginger and miso to a food processor and blend until creamy and well incorporated.
- Add peanut butter and taste to adjust to your preference. Include additional ingredients if you are doing the Fit Foodie Version.
- Top with chopped peanuts.
Lasts 14 days or more depending on the expiration date of your ingredients, especially the tofu.