Apricot, Almond, Chickpea Miso Smoothie
PLANT-BASED | GLUTEN FREE | DAIRY FREE | OIL FREE | SOY FREE | QUICK & EASY
No ordinary smoothie - apricots, almonds, and chickpeas come together to create a warm, sweet, and lightly spiced healthy and delightful treat. A great way to get soy free protein.
Servings: 2 Smoothies
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Raw Almond Butter
- 10 ounces Cold Filtered Water
- ½ can Canned Chickpeas (15 ounce can)
- 1 large Frozen Banana
- 6 Dried Apricots
- 1 tablespoon Chickpea Miso
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Cardamon
- ⅖ cup Riced Cauliflower (frozen or fresh)
- Drain chickpeas and rinse.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into two glasses and serve.