Lemon-Mustard Broiled Flounder
GLUTEN FREE | DAIRY FREE | SOY FREE | QUICK & EASY
Delightful, simple way to prepare a light flaky fish like flounder. We used our new Organic Miso Mustard in this recipe which has Miso Master Organic Chickpea Miso in it along with a host of other great ingredients. Try it today and you may never go back to plain old mustard again!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Preheat broiler, lightly oil baking sheet and set aside.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rinse flounder and pat dry. Arrange fillets on baking sheet and spoon half of the sauce evenly over the tops.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes, or until fish is opaque and can be easily flaked. Do not turn.
- Place fish on a serving platter, spoon remaining sauce over filets, and garnish with lemon wedges.