Miso Black Bean Soup
PLANT-BASED | GLUTEN FREE | DAIRY FREE | SOY FREE
The addition of our soy-free Miso Master Organic Chickpea Miso to this Miso Black Bean Soup makes this soup super tasty and good for you!
Servings: 6 cups
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- 1 cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 ½ tablespoons Chopped Garlic
- 3 ½ tablespoons Olive Oil
- 5 ½ cups Black Beans (canned)
- 3 ½ cups Corn Kernals
- ⅓ cup Yellow Bell Pepper (chopped)
- ⅓ cup Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- ⅓ cup Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 2 ⅓ tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 ⅓ teaspoons Ground Cumin
- ⅓ cup Miso Master Organic Chickpea Miso
- 3 ⅓ cups Tempeh Broth or Filtered Water
- Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil until tender. Add beans, corn, peppers, and spices. Stir and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Dissolve miso in water and add to beans.
- Heat thoroughly but do not boil, as this kills the live enzymes in the miso.