[[ recipeID=recipe-9l70sh439, title=Under the Weather Miso Soup ]]
Under the Weather Miso Soup
PLANT-BASED | GLUTEN FREE | DAIRY FREE | SOY FREE | OIL FREE | QUICK & EASY
Colds don’t stand a chance against this delicious Under the Weather Miso Soup made with our Miso Master Miso!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- 64 ounces Tempeh Broth, Vegetable Broth or Filtered Water
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Garlic
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Ginger
- 1 inch Kombu
- 4 tablespoon Country Barley Miso or Chickpea Miso or Traditional Red Miso
- Whole Grain Bread (toasted)
- Green Onion (sliced, white part only)
- Bring broth or water, garlic, kombu, and bay leaf to boil. Simmer 15 minutes, or until garlic is soft.
- Remove bay leaf and kombu. Mix miso, garlic, ginger, and stock in blender.
- Reheat in pot, but do not boil.
- Place cubes of bread at bottom of bowl and ladle hot soup over them. Garnish with green onion.
Leave a comment