[[ recipeID=recipe-9l70tpf1k, title=Miso-Ginger Barbeque Sauce ]]
Miso-Ginger Barbeque Sauce
PLANT-BASED | DAIRY FREE | QUICK & EASY
Here is a unique barbeque sauce deliciously seasoned with our hearty Miso Master Organic Brown Rice Miso.
Servings: 1 Cup
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- ½ cup Filtered Water, Tempeh Broth, or Vegetable Broth
- 5 ½ teaspoons Brown Rice Syrup
- 3 ½ tablespoons Cooking Sherry
- 7 ½ tablespoons Brown Rice Miso or Traditional Red Miso
- 1 ½ teaspoons Chopped Ginger
- 3 ½ teaspoons Olive Oil
- Mix broth or water, brown rice syrup, and cooking sherry. Slowly cream miso into this mixture, stirring until blended.
- Sauté chopped ginger in olive oil until fragrant.
- Add miso mixture to sautéed ginger, turn off heat, and stir until sauce thickens.
- Cool, serve over deep-fried tofu, tempura, fish, poultry, or roasted vegetables.
Leave a comment