[[ recipeID=recipe-9l70mbdqj, title=Haiku Kukicha Twig Tea Cooler ]]
Haiku Kukicha Twig Tea Cooler
PLANT-BASED | GLUTEN FREE | DAIRY FREE | OIL FREE | SOY FREE | QUICK & EASY
Enjoy this delicious iced tea and fruit juice cooler made with our Haiku Organic Kukicha Twig Tea. Keep a pitcher of it in your refrigerator during the hot summer months and enjoy a delightful cooling drink throughout the day. Best of all, this tea is naturally sweetened with pure, organic juice!
Servings: 1 Pitcher
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- 6 cups Filtered Water
- 2 cups Organic Apple Juice
- 4 tea bags Haiku Organic Japanese Kukicha Twig Tea
- Bring 6 cups spring water to a boil, remove from heat and add the 4 teabags. Cover steep for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove teabags and chill for at least 1/2 hour.
- Pour into a serving pitcher, add 2 cups organic apple juice, stir well, and serve.
VARIATION: Try your favorite fruit juice in place of organic apple juice such as organic cherry juice. YUM!