[[ recipeID=recipe-9l70tvgpd, title=Quick Miso Cup ]]
Quick Miso Cup
PLANT-BASED | GLUTEN FREE | DAIRY FREE | OIL FREE | QUICK & EASY
Want a quick and easy recipe to get a nice warm cup of Miso soup? This is so easy and you can dress it up with any vegetables or other ingredients to make a full meal!
Servings: 1 Cup
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon Mellow White Miso or Chickpea Miso
- ½ tablespoon Scallions (white part only, chopped)
- 3 ½ ounces Firm Tofu (cubed)
- 8 ½ ounces Tempeh Broth or Filtered Water (warm)
- 1 teaspon Wakame (optional)
- Cream miso into an 8-10 ounce cup of warm water.
- Add chopped scallion, and tofu. Serve and enjoy.
Leave a comment