Meagan’s Kale Pesto with Miso
Now here’s a delicious way to enjoy fresh kale!
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 bunch fresh kale
- 1/4–1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4–1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Tahini (Sesame Butter)
- 2 Tbsp Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- (optional) sea salt
- Blanch garlic and kale 1-2 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until desired consistency is reached…should still be slightly chunky.
VEGAN PARMESAN CHEESE RECIPE
While Meagan’s Kale Pesto with Miso recipe calls for parmesan cheese,
there is a plant-based recipe alternative that we highly recommend by
Dana on her most awesome Minimalist Baker blog.
How to Make Vegan Parmesan Cheese Recipe > Minimalist Baker